Buenos Aires is considered the Latin American capital of fashion. In addition, it is a destination that offers numerous options to spend pleasant days of shopping, from the most luxurious malls to small boutiques with creations of local artists. In this article we want to share you useful information about the Florida Street in Buenos Aires. Continue Reading
The capital of Paraguay is emerging every day as an increasingly important option for shopping in Latin America tourism. We have already shared in the post Where to buy in Asunción useful information about shopping malls, their addresses and schedules, discounts etc. In this article we provide some tips for shopping in Asunción to have in mind on your next trip.
In this post we tell you everything you need to know to travel to Cuzco, Peru.
Buenos Aires Design, as its name implies, is a design-related shopping. Indeed, it is the first and only shopping mall entirely devoted to design, construction, equipment and decoration . It is located in Av. Pueyrredón an Av. El Libertador, in the Recoleta neighborhood, and it is ideal for a rest stop after visiting the Recoleta Cementery.
The shopping mall has three levels. On the ground floor you can find various commercial alternatives with the best brands of each item that accompany the market trends. Although it is probable that when visiting Buenos Aires you can’t get a mattress, a floor, rugs or chairs there are many shops with designer products where you surely get tempted to buy some small souvenirs to decorate your home. For example, we recommend the designer shops called Morphand Okko, (they are located on the ground floor) where you can find: trays of animal print, desktop´s products, pictures, decorated cans with pop art, funny identifiers of luggage, coasters that simulate discs vinyls, etc. There are options for all styles: urban, music, vintage, classic and romantic.
The first level is complemented by a terrace of 3000 m2 in which gastronomic and design proposals interact in an ideal environment to enjoy the outdoors with the best view of the Recoleta neighborhood. One very positive point of the Buenos Aires Design is that there are very good gastronomic offers.
In addition many tourists choose Buenos Aires Design because here it is located the first Latin American branch of the well-known international chain: Hard Rock Cafe.
Useful Information about the Buenos Aires Design
- Address: Av. Pueyrredón and Av. El Libertador, Recoleta neighborhood.
- How to reach: Bus lines that pass through the Buenos Aires Design are: 17, 61, 62, 67, 92, 93, 110, 124, 130. The nearest subway station is Las Heras, belonging to the line H.
- Opening hours: The shopping mall is open from Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 9 pm and on Sundays and holidays from 12 to 9 pm.
- The parking entrance is through Azcuénaga Street.
- Parking prices: Car: 1 hour = $54 – each 5 Minutes: $4,5 / All day: $270 (from the fifth hour).
- Monthly payment: $2500.
- Moto: 1 hour = $16.20 – each 5 Minutes: $1.35 / All day: $81 (from the fifth hour).
- Bicycle: $6 (from the second hour).