In this post we want to share you information about everything you need to…
A new holiday is near and from Dazzler Hotels we want to recommend you 10 activities to do these holidays in Buenos Aires.
1) Travel around the city in the Tourist Bus: It is ideal for those who come to the city for a long weekend and want to take advantage of the time. Every day – even holidays – you can take the tour. On a bus of two floors (like London style) you pass through the main tourist points of Buenos Aires as the House of Government, the Cabildo, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the more recognized neighborhoods as Recoleta, San Telmo and La Boca.
2) Visit Palermo: This beautiful neighborhood has several places inside to enjoy such as the Zoo, the Japanese Garden, its extensive forests, the Rose Garden and the Planetarium.
3) Buy antiques in the San Telmo Fair: This neighborhood is preserved in time with its cobbled streets and old cafes. On Sunday at Dorrego Square you will find the famous antiques fair with objects such as books and magazines, coins, clothing and adornments. It is ideal for collectors.
4) Go to Tigre and sail in catamarán by the Delta of the River Paraná: If the sunny days accompany during the holiday an excellent option is to enjoy the city outdoors. We recommend sailing a catamaran through the town of Tigre because it offers a panoramic view of the islands of the Delta. You can learn about the lifestyle on the Islands and about the flora and fauna of the place. In addition to that there are lots of water sports.
5) Go shopping at the Galerías Pacifico and at the same time enjoy its art: In addition of being one of the most successful shopping of the Argentina it is one of the most frequented by tourists in Buenos Aires. It was declared a National Historic Monument for its architecture of undeniable artistic value and its stunning murals. Don’t forget to look up when you are inside!
6) Visit the Recoleta district: A walk through this neighborhood of Buenos Aires includes a visit to the Recoleta Cemetery, where you will find the remains of major figures like Evita Perón, Adolfo Bioy Casares and Facundo Quiroga. Also for those who wish to buy souvenirs you may do so in the France Square where you will find a large craft fair or in the Buenos Aires Design.
7) Spend a family day in the Ecologic Reserve: With its 350 hectares, the Reserve is the greater green space of the city. It is ideal for bicycling, walking and to spend a day surrounded by nature. Along the many trails you can see different species of birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles and native vegetation.
8) Enjoy design and avant-garde in Serrano Square: While during the day, there is a great fair of handicrafts and independent design, at night Serrano Square is the meeting point of the Buenos Aires youth where the bars and restaurants become protagonists. The areas of Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood are the areas chosen by young people for its life night and gastronomic proposals.
9) Enjoy art in the MALBA: If the days are rainy or for more cultural tourists another option to do on holidays is to visit different museums. The Museum Mile program offers a self-guided circuit of Cultural Tourism between Palermo and Retiro. But if you dont have enough time we recommend visiting the Malba that has one of the most important collections of latinoamerican art that include works by major 20th century artists such as Roberto Matta, Diego Rivera, Frida Kahlo and Xul Solar.
10) Shopping in Los Arcos District in Palermo: You will know the first outdoor mall in Capital Federal. The walk is defined by green spaces where the vegetation, gondolas, stonemasons and framed in a structure of arches pergolas are the protagonists of this space. It proposes a unique shopping experience in the city, combining the best brands with an outlet concept, an interesting range of products, gastronomic options and the best price in a different environment.
Buenos Aires offers a wide range of possibilities to take advantage of the holidays! So what are you going to do?[:]