In this post we want to share you information about everything you need to…
During the summer Rosario turns and takes a particular rhythm. During the day the inhabitants and tourists enjoy the sun on the Paraná River and beaches as well as its green spaces such as parks, squares and Islands. When night comes the plan continues in restaurants, pubs, brasseries and theatres. If you are traveling through the province of Santa Fe during February you cant lose the carnivals of Rosario. This popular celebration will be held on 14-17 February in a corsódromo very near to the Monument to the Flag, the symbol of the city.
Visit the Carnival in Rosario
Carnivals of Rosario, for the first time, will be in a corsódromo of 250 metres on both hands of the Belgrano Avenue, next to the Urquiza Park. There will also be a parade of 14 groups that circulate by Belgrano Avenue following the programming of “Rosario under the stars” where each summer in the amphitheatre Humberto de Nito, there is an outdoor cycle where the music, theatre, dance and projections converge. All the activities will be free.
The musical shows with percussion, dancing and colorful costumes will be reflected on screens.
Useful information about the carnivals of Rosario (Summer 2017)
- From 14 to 17 February at 8: 30 pm.
- The carnivals will be in the corsódromo at Belgrano Avenue, next to the Urquiza Park and the Humberto de Nito Amphitheater (Av. Belgrano 100 Bis)
- The admission will be free.
During February, the month of the Carnival, Rosario shows and activities multiply. Among the different proposals stand out:
- February 13 at 9 pm. “Carnavales Tangueros” in Roberto Fontanarrosa Cultural Centre (San Juan 1080). Free tickets.
- February 16 and 17 at 9 pm. “Carnaval en Isla de los Inventos”. Ticket: AR$ 10.
- February 20 at 9 pm. “Juana Molina. Atilio y los Alimonados” at Castagnino Museum. Free tickets.
- February 21 at 8:30 pm. “Carnavales Salseros” in “Paseo de la Juventud”. Free Tickets.
- February 21 at 9 pm. Adriana Varela and San Telmo Lounge at Humberto de Nito Amphitheatre (Av. Belgrano 201).Free Tickets.
- February 22 at 9 pm. “Ciudad Joven” Miranda Concerts. Free Tickets.
Click on the next post if you want to read more about the places and activities to enjoy Rosario during the summer.