On June 10 will take place the Motor Show 2017 at La Rural. It is an exhibition of cars that will last for eleven days and it is an ideal plan for the travelers who love cars.
Buenos Aires Motor Show (2017)
Automobile salons are chosen by the automotive to present their latest developments, anticipate new technologies and display prototypes that bring forward the designs of the cars of the future.
This edition will be the eighth time that develops in Buenos Aires since it held previously in 1998, 2000, 2005, 2007, 2001, 2013 and 2015. The most important car show alternating with the Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil.
In the display of the 2017 will be all brands of Adefa, even those that are absent in the latest edition (Citroen and DS). Also announced the presence of numerous Chinese brands like Baic, Chery and Geely and also debut the Toyotaluxury car, Lexus. For fans of sports cars, Pagani Zonda, Ferrari and Maserati will be.
Tickets cost AR$ 200 and already can be purchased in advance here or during the event at La Rural.
Besides being a great display for car lovers, the fair of Buenos Aires is a thermometer which marks the temperature of the automotive industry. In this new edition the participating brands promise a significant amount of releases for Buenos Aires Motor Show (2017).
Useful information about the Buenos Aires Motor Show (2017)
Av. Santa Fe 4201, La Rural.
- From 10 to 20 June. From 12:00 to 22:00 Hs.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance here.
- During the event you can buy at La Rural.
- General Ticket: AR$200.
- Free Ticket: Children under 7 years with current ID and accompanied by an adult and people with disabilities.
- To see a list full of automotive already confirmed exhibitors click here.
How to get?
- By bus: Lines 37 – 67 – 34 – 160 – 12 – 15 21 – 29 – 36 – 39 – 41 – 55 – 188 – 194 – 160 -161 – 118
- By subway: Italy Station (Line D)
- By train: Palermo Station (Line San Martín)
For more information check the official website.