La Estancia Fangio is the ideal venue for those who want a quiet setting to enjoy and connect with nature.
Estancia Fangio by Esplendor Hoteles invites you to experience absolute relaxation in a beautiful environment, surrounded by the tranquility of the countryside and the nature of the hills.
When you visit La Estancia Fangio, you’ll get to know the legacy behind its name. It’s an invitation to relax and unwind, knowing that you’ll go back to your life with a renewed body and mind.
Visiting Estancia Fangio
Estancia Fangio, by Esplendor Hoteles, includes one main house and six rooms. The rooms maintain the style chosen by Juan Manuel, a huge living room, a dining room, a playroom and a large breakfast room, where Fangio used to spend time with his friends and family. Here you can perceive the same relaxing atmosphere enjoyed by the eternal hero.
The imposing 10 hectare grounds include a removed adjoining building with eight spacious rooms with a modern style.
The Estate has a large outdoor pool, an event hall, and tennis and football courts. Guests can enjoy a fully equipped spa, with an indoor heated pool, hot tub and a variety of massage and beauty treatments.
- Free Entrance to JM Fangio Museum
- Petfriendly Rooms
Services with additional cost
- Massage and Beauty Treatments
- Printing and Scanning
Useful Information about Estancia Fangio
- Address: Ruta 55, Km 56,5. Los Pinos. Buenos Aires.
- Telephone: (+54 11) 5217 5799
- Web https://www.esplendorhoteles.com/es/hoteles/argentina/hoteles-en-gran-buenos-aires/estancia-fangio/
How to get there?
- From Astor Piazzolla International Airport (Mar del Plata): From Mar del Plata’s airport, head towards Av. Monseñor Zabala/RP2 for 2 min (1/4 mile). Continue on RN226 and RP55 towards Balcarce 1 h 17 min (55 miles). Turn left and after 6 min (1 mile) you will find La Estancia Fangio.
- From Mar del Plata´s Bus Terminal: Take Av. Pedro Luro towards RN226 (1.6 miles). Continue on RN226 and RP55 towards Balcarce. After 1 h 11 min (53 miles) turn left. You will find La Estancia Fangio at RN 55 KM56,5.
- From the City Center of Buenos Aires: Take Carlos Pellegrini and Lavalle towards Av. 9 de Julio. Continue on RP2 and RP55 towards Balcarce (269 miles) After 6 minutes turn left, yo will find La Estancia Fangio.