There are many places that can come to us when we think about romantic spots. Today we share you the most romantic spots in Buenos Aires.There are ideas for all budgets, all climates, interests and in different areas of the city.
The Most Romantic Spots in Buenos Aires
1) Japanese Garden
One of the most recommended places is the Japanese Garden, at a distance of half an hour walk in Palermo. It offers a oasis from the noise of the city. Its music, neat care of vegetation and its bridges over the artificial lake relax any tension. It is ideal to lie down in the shade of the trees to watch the sky.
- Address: Av. Casares 2966.
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00 to 18:00 hs. (including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- Ticket: $120.
2) Play and escape together!
To escape, you will need to use the mind and body intelligence. It is about places in which enclose the couple in a themed room and they have an hour to play and escape. To do this the couple should use and follow tracks through mind games.
There are different themed rooms, with different degrees of difficulty, located in Palermo, San Telmo, Núñez and Congreso, among other neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. Some theaters charge for number of participants, and others for the the full room. We recommend some spaces: Eureka (Palermo), Escape Games, (Núñez) Juegos Mentales, (San Telmo, Recoleta and Palermo) and Misión Imposible (Congreso).
- TIP: It is very important to make a reservation in advance.
3) France Square in Recoleta
It is an ideal place for couples to stroll a weekend, explore the craft fair, visit the Recoleta Cultural Center and attend any exhibition or cross to the Floralis Genérica and watch the sunset.
- TIP: You can take a rest in the Ateneo bookstore with a book and a coffee.
4) Puerto Madero
Puerto Madero is considered the youngest district of the city of Buenos Aires, a very sophisticated and elegant area with buildings, international restaurants, bars and hotels of high level. You can make a promenade overlooking the river and cross the “Bridge of the women” walking. Also enjoy a few drinks in a restaurant with a deck and enjoy the sunset.
5) Take a stroll in kayaking, in the light of the Moon!
With your couple, you can see how they work as a team in the nightlife by Delta. It is rowing an hour and a half under the stars to then land based on the Sarmiento River where a dinner on the terrace of wood set with candles and nice music is shared. Also turns on a stove on the banks of the river and returns to Tiger in a motor boat.
- Every Saturdays: Under the stars and moon.
- All equipment is provided and they go with a guide.
- Opening hours: From 19: 30 hours at 23: 30 hours.
- TIP: Click here to check the calendar.