In this post we want to share you information about everything you need to…
About 300 km from Buenos Aires, Balcarce presents itself as an ideal destination for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, paragliding, among other options. If you’re a adventure lover, we share you useful information for paragliding in Balcarce.
Paragliding in Balcarce
- Balcarce saws are the perfect setting for contact with nature.
- La Barrosa mountain range is one of many lifts that can make out from the center of the city of Balcarce. From its base, which is also the place where you land and from where you can see the take-off area, begins a 25-minute trekking to the top of the mountain chosen to start the flight.
- At this point, the guide discusses the weather conditions and provides a brief talk about the characteristics of the flight, ideal for lovers of nature, sports and adrenaline.
The flight takes around 25 minutes in the air and includes video.
It has a full team of tandem paragliding approved by DHL (glider, harness, helmet, radio).
- Experience is not required since the flight is accompanied by a pilot of tandem paragliding FAVL and FAI (has 20 years of experience in national and international activity).
How to get there
- One of the companies that makes paragliding in Balcarce is Piedra Naranja, located on route 226 km 43.
- Click here to download the location map.
More information about Balcarce