Esplendor by Wyndham hotels are well-situated in the heart of cities across Latin America. Our locations place you near the best attractions in cosmopolitan cities like Buenos Aires and scenic areas like El Calafate, so you can enjoy everything from premier shopping and vibrant nightlife to breathtaking landscapes and natural beauty. In this post we share you the best locations of Esplendor by Wyndham, Latin America’s largest boutique chain.
Get to know the best locations of Esplendor by Wyndham, Latin America’s largest boutique chain
Esplendor by Wyndham has 6 hotels in Argentina. Two are located in the city of Buenos Aires distributed in the Centro and Recoleta districts.
- Esplendor by Wyndham Buenos Aires:Featuring a neo-Renaissance facade, our historic hotel is well-situated near downtown attractions like the Galerías Pacífico Shopping Mall and Florida Street. You can also pay a visit to the famous Obelisco landmark and renowned Plaza de Mayo. For an authentic dining experience, be sure to try one of the many restaurants in Puerto Madero.
- Esplendor by Wyndham Plaza Francia: It is ideally situated in the heart of Recoleta, one of the most popular neighborhoods in central Buenos Aires. You’ll appreciate the timeless grandeur of this historic neighborhood when you stay at our well-situated hotel. Plaza Francia is a picturesque park featuring weekend craft fairs, street musicians, and local eats. Visit the Recoleta Cemetery, known for its variety of architectural styles and graves of notable people, and marvel at the masterpieces in the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. In nearby Palermo, peruse the boutique shops, indulge in gourmet cuisine, or head to the bars and clubs for exciting nightlife.
- Estancia Fangio Balcarce By Esplendor Hoteles Boutique: It is the ideal sanctuary for relaxing and connecting with nature. Located in the beautiful city of Balcarce in Buenos Aires Province, our hotel offers six traditional guest rooms in the main house along with eight modern rooms in a secluded annex.
- Esplendor by Wyndham Mendoza:Surrounded by the majestic Andes Mountains, Esplendor by Wyndham Mendoza is ideally situated in the heart of Mendoza’s wine country, just 15 minutes from the city center. Our boutique hotel is part of the Arena Maipú Casino Resort, offering restaurants, movie theaters, a casino, and event stadium.
- Esplendor by Wyndham El Calafate: It is the perfect place to begin your adventures through Argentine Patagonia. Our hotel offers daily excursions to Perito Moreno Glacier, where you can hike on the ice or take a catamaran tour to admire the 30-km glacier from the water.
- Esplendor by Wyndham Savoy Rosario: Discover all this central Argentina city has to offer with a stay at our boutique hotel. Take a short walk to the iconic National Flag Monument, a tribute to the first raising of the Argentine flag back in 1812, and visit Avenida de la Costa where you’ll find a sprawling boardwalk along the Paraná River. Soak up the sun at the popular La Florida Beach, take a boat trip to a local island, and go shopping on Córdoba Street. In the evening, Oroño Boulevard is the perfect place to grab drinks and have an authentic Argentine dinner.
Esplendor by Wyndham has two hotels in Uruguay:
- Esplendor by Wyndham Montevideo Cervantes: Ideally located in the Barrio de las Artes near the historic old city and thriving downtown area, we’re surrounded by top attractions, including the Cabildo and the Montevideo Metropolitan Cathedral. Visit Plaza Independencia for awe-inspiring architecture, browse avant-garde masterpieces at the Museo Torres García, and tour the famous Solís Theatre. Enjoy the South American sunshine at Pocitos Beach and stroll along the sprawling Montevideo boardwalk. Plus, visit Mercado del Puerto for Uruguayan meats, cheese, and other culinary delights.
- Esplendor by Wyndham Montevideo Punta Carretas: With an ideal location in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods, Esplendor by Wyndham Montevideo Punta Carretas provides chic accommodations close to Montevideo’s top attractions and Carrasco International Airport (MVD). Immerse yourself in history, culture, and natural beauty at popular spots like Rambla of Montevideo, Ciudad Vieja (Old Town), and Pocitos Beach. You’ll also find plenty of shopping and exciting nightlife nearby.
Esplendor by Wyndham also has hotels in Peru and Paraguay:
- Esplendor by Wyndham Cusco: Just a short drive from Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ), we offer easy access to Plaza de Armas, San Blas, and Mercado Central de San Pedro, while magnificent Machu Picchu is a scenic 3.5-hour train ride away.
- Esplendor Asuncion A Wyndham Grand Hotel: The electric feel of the neighborhood that surrounds our prominent location is brought indoors with stylish and modern amenities that carry the unique appeal and energy of Asunción from our lobby to your guest room. With galleries, shopping malls, and trendy restaurants within walking distance, you can walk in any direction and discover a new adventure.