In this post we want to share you information about everything you need to…
Talking about Mendoza is to talk about wineries and wines. The tours to the vineyards have already become a classic of the Cuyo province. Both domestic and foreign tourists visit this area to discover and delight in the flavors and fragrances of this drink. Today we want to share information about the Mendoza Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tour provided by Bus Vitivinicola.
Mendoza Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tour provided by Bus Vitivinicola
One of the must rides of Mendoza is to make a complete tour in one of the vineyards included in the wine circuit in Mendoza. There are many tourist companies that offer tours to vineyards and wineries that produce wines of excellence. Specialized oenology guides share their knowledge of the world of wine by providing detailed information on properties, varietals characteristic of the region, their care and techniques of vine conduction, irrigation systems, deleafing of Vines, pruning and harvesting. The tours end in tasting rooms where they offer advice and detailed indications for a correct tasting.
A way to travel and experience the wine paths of Luján de Cuyo, Maipú and Uco Valley is through the wine Bus that works with the Hop On & Hop Off system. In other words, with the same ticket you can go up and down during the day, the tourist chooses the wineries you want to visit. The bus operates with six weekly departures from Tuesdays to Sundays, starting from the main hotels in the city of Mendoza. It has a tour through 20 fixed stops and in each road of the wine maintains an established itinerary of visits and tastings to the wineries. In addition the tour is accompanied by a bilingual guide on board that advises you to assemble the agenda of visits to wineries.
This system also has two modalities: Full day or half day option to adjust to the budget of each passenger, which allows to visit between two and four wineries during the same day.
During the stay in the chosen winery, you can opt for several wine tourism programs: premium wine tastings; Vineyard walks; Vineyard harvesting and pruning programs; Guided visits to the underground cellars, paired gastronomic services with excellent wines; and finally buying wine and sparkling wines.
Once the whole day or half day, the wine Bus starts the return to the established points distributed throughout the city of Mendoza.
Wine Bus Tours
- Tuesday: We visit the wineries: Ruca Malen, Melipal, Cruzat, Renacer and Norton.
- Wednesday and Friday: We visit the wineries: Chandon, Zolo, Susana Balbo Wines, Séptima, Casarena and Terrazas de Los Andes.
- Tuesday and saturdays: We visit the wineries Casa Vigil, Olivícola and Acetaia Laur, Dante Robino, A16, Vistalba and Tierras Altas.
- Sundays: We visit the wineries Casa Petrini, Salentein and Andeluna.
Useful information about the wine Bus
- The exits are guaranteed, do not require a minimum of passengers.
- You do not need to make pre-booking at the wineries.
- The bus is very punctual in the timetable stipulated in passing by the fixed stops for the Pick up of passengers.
- The passenger must wait for the bus about 5 ‘ before the indicated time.
- The tickets transfer Full day, half day tomorrow or half day late, they contemplate only the transport on excursion to the wineries. They do not include visits or tastings or lunch at wineries. In each winery the passenger visits, chooses and pays the tasting you want to make.
- For more queries and reservations click here.