Asunción is a special destination for a weekend getaway. Less than two hours of plane from Buenos Aires, Asunción has green spaces, tranquility and the modernity of their commercial centers. Today I want to share with you what to do a weekend in Asuncion.
The area of Villa Morra, few minutes of the airport, is the ideal for stay by its offer of shopping malls and gastronomy of first level.
We share you a list with 20 Things to Do in Mendoza Capital
1. Go up to ‘Cerro de la Gloria’ and take a picture of the view
2. Visit the factory ‘La Cabaña’ and taste its chocolates
3. Drink a beer in the active Arístides Villanueva street
4. Celebrate in ‘Fiesta de la Vendimia’
5. Learn about the origin of Mendoza City in the San Martín Museum
6. Buy souvenirs at the craft market in ‘Plaza Independencia’
7. Take a Bike Tour to the‘Wine Roads’
8. Drink a coffee in ‘Paseo La Alameda’
9. Visit the Modern Art Museum
10. Relive the history in the campground of General San Martin Army of Liberation at Plumerillo
Photo: Why not? Mendoza