The 12 ° walk against Breast Cancer will take place on Sunday, September 25 in Palermo. The New Edition invites to women, men and children to walk together under the slogan “#HoyTeToca”.
This initiative continue creating awareness on the importance of the detection early of this disease.
The walk that will take place in Buenos Aires is part of an event much more large and international, since it is performed since 2005 in more than 50 countries.
On this opportunity the sport event offers two modes: Participate Walk of 3 K and Competitive Race of 10 K.
The money raised will go to awareness campaigns and to the realization of free mammograms so that women from Argentina at age of risk and without health coverage, can access to the study.
Last year participated more than 10,000 people, which form part of them more than 94,000 that totaled his commitment during the 11 editions made in Argentina.
Registrations are open until Thursday 22 September (Inclusive). You can make a pre-registration online:
For the 3k Walk click here.
For the 10k Race click here.
Then you must print out the form to be submitted subsequently to the delivery of kits.
Another way is to go to the office located at Monroe 916, from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 20:00 pm. and Saturday from 9:00 to 15:00 hs.
Important: It is mandatory to bring a medical certificate of physical fitness signed by a medical registered with registration current, for the participants of 10 km.Validity of the certificate 1 year. Submit original and photocopy.
Forms of payment
- Online payments: Credit cards (Visa, Mastercad and American Express), Pago Fácil. The payment will be confirmed to your email within 72 hours.
- Cash payment – Club de Corredores: Monroe 916 from Monday to Friday from 10 to 20 hours and Saturday from 9 am to 15 pm (11 4780-1010) Only once payment is considered enrolled in the race.
- The pre-registration does not guarantee the reservation of the place.
- Race 10K: AR $ 200
- Walk 3K: AR$ 130
Some numbers of Breast Cáncer
- It is the main cause of death cancer in the female.
- 1 of 8 women can contract this disease.
- 95% of cases can be cured, detected in time.
Tips to stay healthy
We recommend to:
- Submit it to a review medical prior to the race.
- Do not participate if you have had an injury or illness recently.
- Ensure a suitable diet prior to the race (rich in carbohydrate and low-fat).
- Rest the day before.
- Perform a good warm-up.
- Hydrate it well during the race.
- Make a good stretch at the end of the race.
- Address: Av. Figueroa Alcorta and Dorrego.
- Date: Sunday, September 25.
- Time of departure: 8:30 hs.
- The event is not suspended by rain.