If you are visiting the city of Buenos Aires and you are a food lover we recommend the Food Fest BA, a gastronomic event that will take place on March 4 & 5 in the central court of La Rural. The Gourmet Festival starts its new season 2017 with a renewed and innovative cuisine, accompanied by bands and DJ sets.
Food Fest BA in La Rural
Food Fest BA was born as a space to show the last gastronomic trends and enjoy the excellent cuisine of local food trucks. Also various cultural activities can be seen outdoors.
In this new season, Food Fest BA will offer local and international gastronomic proposal with shows of artists as Lee, Joystick, Santos Caracoles, Damasoul and Creedence Revalue.
This proposal – free admission – is ideal to take advantage of summer days. It invites you to a different and relaxed weekend enjoying the street performances and the best food in Buenos Aires.
In the latest edition, 50,000 people visited the Food Fest BA.
Useful Information about the Food Fest BA
- Saturday, 4 March from 14 to 01 hs.
- Sunday, 5 March from 13 to 21 hs.
- Center Court of La Rural de Palermo. Av. Sarmiento 2704.
How to get there
- Buses lines: 37 – 67 – 34 – 160 – 12 – 15 21 – 29 – 36 – 39 – 41 – 55 – 188 – 194 – 160 -161 – 118.
- Subway: Líne D.
- Trains: San Martín Line (Palermo Station)
- The ticket is free.