The Perito Moreno glacier is located in the province of Santa Cruz, 80 km from El Calafate. This glacier with a surface area of 250 km2, stands out for its ease of access, its purity and color and for being one of the few glaciers in the world that are not in decline. As if outside little this glacier, from time to time, the phenomenon known as “the rupture” that keeps everyone with the curiosity of knowing when it will be the next. For those who want to tour the area there are several excursions like “Excursion Rivers of Ice” or the “Minitrekking on the glacier¨. Another option is to make a navigation on its waters. In this post we talk about the Safari Boat.Safari Boat, navigation in El Calafate
The excursion begins in the port “Under the shadows” (at 7 km from the viewpoint of the glacier), where you take the catamaran to undertake through the Brazo Rico, where you can see the icebergs from the walls of ice from the Perito Moreno glacier.
The boat’s located a safe distance from the wall of the glacier, traveling in its entirety and allowing spot landslides occurring there. Ride provides the possibility of watching stunning shapes and colours of the Perito Moreno glacier with a totally different perspective. It is ideal to capture spectacular photographs.
Useful Información about Safari Boat
- Duration: The tour lasts an hour.
- Schedules: Daily. The outputs are from 10:00 and 16:00 hrs, (approximately) with trips every hour, depending on the time of year.
- The excursion is made throughout the year. We recommend to consult at the office by outings in winter by climatic factors.
- Suitable for all audiences.
- Physical demands: zero.
- Tickets: Tickets can be purchased prior to boarding at the port or at the offices of El Calafate, located in Av. Libertador Gral San Martin 935. Reservation is not required.
- Prices: AR$ 500 (Transfer not available ) Rate Season 2018. Retirees have a 20% discount.
- Service provider: Hielo y Aventura.
- For questions write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02902 492205.